Upgrading new wallet addresses
Wallet addresses will soon be starting with "bc1" instead of starting with a "3". This is to follow along with the newest updates in BTC wallet functioning.
Update on service functioning
The functioning of P2P-market will be suspended on 5th of June
Follow the news.
Delays in receiving transactions
We are drawing your attention to the fact the the Bitcoin mempool is unusually congested (https://jochen-hoenicke.de).
For this reason, there may be high fees for transfers and delays in receiving transactions.
We remind you that starting from the 1st of February 2020 old addresses of Bitcoin wallets will stop working. Please use only current addresses of Bitcoin wallets.
Linking your Telegram account
If you linked your Telegram-account to Rahakott before, please do this again.
Maintenance from 4th to 5th of January
Maintenance will be carried out from the 4th to the 5th of January 2020. During this period:
- withdrawal of Bitcoin will be suspended
- present addresses of Bitcoin-wallets will be updated
- old addresses of Bitcoin-wallets will work until the 1st of February 2020
Please plan your Bitcoin withdrawals in advance.
Capability to bind your Telegram account to Rahakott
We have added the capability to bind your Telegram account to Rahakott wallet. You will be able to receive notifications about new deals on the market. More flexible settings will be added later.
Abandonment of non-SegWit Bitcoin-addresses
Please pay attention that on the 12 of November 2019:
- non-SegWit addresses (starting with "1") on Rahakott will be replaced with SegWit addresses (starting with "3")
- support of withdrawals to non-SegWit addresses will be retained
- accounts of inactive (from the 1 of February 2019) users with a zero balance of all the wallets will be deleted
You can renew your current wallet address yourself by clicking on "Renew address" (it is located near the address on the deposit page).